carrot powder juice
Showing the single result
Carrot Powder – Fresh & Pure₹190.00
Sedentary lifestyles and diets high in fat and refined carbohydrates with low intake of fruit and vegetables are likely to increase obesity and cardiovascular disease rates.
Keeping this in mind, we are delighted to bring you a range of top quality vegetable powders, carefully processed from A grade vegetables, to serve your nutritional needs.
Vegetables and fruits are nutrient-rich sources of phytochemicals (also known as bioactive compounds), which are known for their health-promoting properties and nutraceutical properties.
Let’s see the benefits carrot powder offers
- Carrot powder is a rich source of most vital vitamins such as vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and Vitamin B6.
- Carrot powder is also rich in essential minerals like zinc, calcium, and potassium.
- Carrot powder also has several antioxidants required to strengthen the immune system.
- Carrot powder is used as an anti-inflammatory agent and is proven to improve vision.
- Carrot powder is high in dietary fiber
- Carrot offers many antioxidants such as anthocyanins, carotenoids, and polyacetylene play important roles in preventing disease.
- Roots of carrots are full of minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium, and iron and a good source of vitamin E and ascorbic acid as well.
- The carotenoids, polyphenols, and vitamins present in carrots not only contribute to the old adage that carrots are good for eyes, but they function as antioxidants, anticarcinogens, and immune enhancers as well.
- Carrots are also an excellent source of dietary fiber. Fiber is a crucial part of a healthy diet. Fiber can be found in many fruits and vegetables and can help maintain a healthy weight and lower risk of heart disease.
- Moreover, carrots have been shown to provide mental health benefits. It has been found that people who consume more fruits and vegetables are less depressed, happier, and more satisfied with their lives.
- Carrots contain a broad range of vitamins, including, vitamin C, K, thiamin (B1) riboflavin (B2), pyridoxine (B6), and folate (B9).
- Wiser alternative to synthetic vitamin pills.
A dried and powdered carrot offers all the nutrients and sweet flavor of the vegetable in an easy-to-use form.
- Yogis Herbs Carrot Powder can be mixed with your smoothies, soups, and milkshakes to enhance the nutritional value.
- It can be used as a natural food coloring, to thicken soups and stews, or in baking mixes.
- Carrot powder is also added to natural skin care preparations, mixed with face packs as it helps reduce wrinkles and scars.
- Use our carrot powder to make carrot cakes, muffins, and other recipes like meat dishes and gravies.
- Our Carrot Powder can also be added to make dips, sauces, and mayos to make any food item tasty and healthy.
- Add more nutrition to Idly, Dosa, Roti. Give your kids a nutritious and tasty breakfast choice with our carrot powder. Make a hearty and healthy meal with ease. Worth Trying !