Natural remedy for treating stress
Showing the single result
Amukkara Powder (Ashwagandha/Indian Ginseng) – Fresh & Pure 100gm₹190.00
Ingredients: Natural Organic Amukkara
Other Names: Botanical : Withania somnifera, English: Winter Cherry; Indian Ginseng, Sanskrit: Ashwagandha (“horse smell”); Hindi: Kanaje, Tamil: Amukkara, Telugu: Penneru,vajigandha, Marathi – askandha, Kannada – kanchuki
Traditional Uses: Restorative, nerve tonic, used as a calming agent for insomnia . Used for treating stress, anxiety, gastric disorders and rheumatic pain.
Quality: We offer Premium Quality Amukkara Powder, processed as per the GMP standards. Special care is taken to use the fresh and pure ingredients, the herbs are properly cleansed and processed as per the traditional / authoritative texts / methods to retain its natural aroma, color, taste, purity and effectiveness and maintaining the quality. Worth Trying.
Direction for use: Mix 1/2 spoon (2-3 g) of Ammukara Powder in a glass of hot and diluted milk and drink after dinner or as advised by doctor.
Packing: 100 g (Net weight)
Amukkara (Ashwagandha) , commonly known as “Indian Winter cherry” or “Indian Ginseng” is used over the ages for its wide ranging health benefits in traditional Indian and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Amukkara is an effective remedy for treating stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, high blood pressure, giddiness and nervous disorders.
- Amukkara is a nervine tonic
- Amukkara showed significance protection against stress induced gastric ulcers in studies.
- Amukkara has a Cognition Promoting Effect and was useful in children with memory deficit and in old age people loss of memory.
- Studies also indicate a positive effect of Amukkara on neuronal activities and memory
- Found to be useful in neuro degenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Huntington’s and Alzeimer’s diseases.
- Amukkara is a natural tonic and an adaptogen, helps the body adapt to stress, especially for the elderly.
- Amukkara promotes strength and vigor, used as a calming agent for sleeplessness.
- Amukkara is also a Liver tonic
- The powerful anti-arthritic properties of Amukkara is now widely accepted and documented. As an Anti-inflammatory agent and analgesic, it is found to be very helpful in the treatment of rheumatic pain and arthritis.
- Amukkara enhances the function of the brain and nervous system and improves the memory.
- Amukkara improves the function of the reproductive system.
- Being a powerful adaptogen, it enhances the body’s resilience to stress.
- Ashwagandha improves the body’s defense against disease by improving the cell-mediated immunity.
- It also possesses potent antioxidant properties that help protect against cellular damage caused by free radicals.
All the products are for personal use and not for resale. The product description has not been evaluated by the food & drug administration (FDA). The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare providers. Please consult your physician or health care provider before taking any home remedies. Read more about our disclaimer https://www.yogisherbs.com/medical-disclaimer/